Learn more about Medical Call Center News
Schedule: Medical Call Center News is published bimonthly (January, March, May, July, September, and November) and is distributed the first Tuesday of the month. Special editions are published as warranted.
Submissions: Medical Call Center News accepts short articles (up to 500 words) and news items (up to 200 words), relevant to healthcare call centers and the telehealth industry. Submission deadlines are the prior Thursday (five days before it is emailed), however, sooner is better. Email news and article submissions as a Microsoft Word file.
Advertising: Learn more about display ads, banner ads, classified ads, and sponsorship opportunities.
Contact Medical Call Center News
- Advertising Contact: Valerie at 866-668-6694 or email Valerie.
- Submit Articles and Press Releases: Email Peter DeHaan
- Business Office: 616-284-1305 or PO Box 563, Hudsonville, MI 49426-0563
Learn about Peter DeHaan Publishing
Medical Call Center News is produced by Peter DeHaan Publishing Inc. Peter DeHaan Publishing produces print media and Internet-based publications and periodicals, as well as web-based media and informational sites, including:
- AnswerStat, the information hub for healthcare contact center news and resources.
- Find a Healthcare Call Center to locate a medical contact center.
- Connections Magazine covers outsourcing call centers and teleservice companies.
- TAS Trader addresses the Telephone Answering Service (TAS) Industry.
Peter DeHaan is the president of Peter DeHaan Publishing Inc as well as the publisher and editor-in-chief of these publications.
(See our privacy statement.)